Qualified Person/QP Training coursesOur online Qualified Person training is receiving rave reviews. Designed for busy Pharma professionals who find it difficult to be away from the workplace for days at a time.
On-line Qualified Person / QP training
Are you thinking of becoming a Qualified Person (QP)? Are you wishing to broaden your pharmaceutical experience and education? Is it difficult to find the time to be away from home and the office? Our on-line Qualified Person training courses may be just the answer.
The Qualified Person training courses have been designed for busy QP candidates who want to fit short 15 to 30 minute chapters of learning into a hectic work schedule and cannot afford three, four or five days out of the office. Former delegates have also wanted to avoid “cramming” a vast amount of knowledge into a small window of time, preferring to spread their learning over a longer period, depending on their personal and business circumstances.
The modules currently available are shown below with more under development for 2017. We are also planning to hold face to face workshops for trainee QP’s. Feel free to contact us if you would like to know more.
|QP Module||Duration and price||Click below to book a place|
|QP Medicinal Chemistry and Thereupeutics||Around 25 hours online learning plus 2 tutor-marked assessments – £995|
|QP Quality Management Systems||Around 25 hours online learning plus 2 tutor-marked assessments – £995|
Click on the course name for full course details. If you plan to pay by credit card then you should first look at this helpful information.
The videos below include a very short review of our unique approach to QP training and the opening video from the QP Quality Management Sytems module.
Who will the courses benefit?
These courses are aimed at any trainee Qualified Person (QP) as they meet the UK QP Study Guide requirements. The courses are also of value as part of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for existing QPs.
The Quality Management Systems course is especially important to those who need an update on more recent thinking with regards to Quality Management Systems. In addition this course is also of value to any Quality Professional, especially those working in Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement roles, as the course provides an eye-opening view of modern quality management thinking.
To access a free Taster of the programme including 3 Chapters please complete the details below to get a link to the course. These details will be used to keep you in touch with us.
No credit card details are needed. Your details are entered onto our mailing system but you can unsubscribe at any time, if you wish.
To access the Taster chapters from the course click here>>>
Key features of our courses include:
- Training against the requirements of the UK QP Study Guide.
- We are one of the few listed providers of QP training in the UK.
- Training suitable for any “Quality Professional” in a quality role.
- Experienced tutors with a great deal of experience used
- Access to the course materials for a 6 month period once you start.
- Course notes (delegate pack) available to print and keep.
- Do the course when you like – no need to attend on specific days.
- Convenience – access anytime at home or at work. All you need is internet access.
- Access the materials via your computer, iPad, iPhone or tablet.
- Assessments throughout the course to check understanding.
- 2 Tutor marked assessments included during the course.
- Tutors contactable via phone or email (UK office hours).
- The course fee is the price you pay – no hidden or extra costs of travel, accommodation and meals.
- Why not give us a try? Others have and were really impressed.
There has been a great response to our new range of on-line QP training courses. Comments have included:
“This has been the best QP course I have attended so far – the others were over a few days and it is harder to concentrate for long periods when covering such large chunks of information”
“This course allowed me to explore on my own and work at my pace”
“Well structured. Liked the course”
“The quizzes were good – as it made the recent learning embed well”
“The detail was good too – not too much – and not too little either”