Here is a free template for things that you should include in an auditing opening meeting.
- Introduce your team
- State the reasons for the audit
- State the standard that you are auditing against
- Check if the programme is still OK
- Check who is available for the audit
- Confirm any logistics (rooms, lunch, guides, etc.)
- Remind auditees that the audit is confidential
- Check that any documents sent to you before the audit are still current
- State that you are only looking at a sample of the system
- Confirm how you will communicate findings during the audit
- Confirm time, location and attendees for the closing meeting
- Allow any questions
I hope that this is of use when auditing. If you need any auditor training – please visit our web-site for details of our IRCA registered Pharmaceutical GMP Auditor/ Lead Auditor training course. Previous feedback is below.
“Excellent” “superb” “Fantastic” “Wonderful” “A fantastic experience”
“Wow – brilliant” “A truly brilliant course” “A real joy working with you”
“Absolutely brilliant” “Recommended to anyone within the pharma industry”
“You both are the best tutors I have come across in my entire life”
Find out about our course ranges
Free Taster courses
To try a free taster of our online courses to see if they are of interest visit this page.
Thanks for sending this important topic. Pls provide more and more article regarding this issues.