Online GMP training courseNow available - a 1-hour on-line GMP course designed for refresher, induction and compliance training with versions for Warehouse, Packaging, Manufacturing and Laboratory personnel
Our one-hour on-line GMP course designed to provide people new to the pharmaceutical industry with an appreciation of the main requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice.
It can also be used as part of on-going refresher or compliance training for people with experience of working to GMP. The course can be customised and also accessed via your own internal systems, if required.
STOP PRESS – as of 10th December 2016 – we now have four versions currently available – these are:
GMP for Warehouse personnel
GMP for Packaging personnel
GMP for Manufacturing personnel
GMP for Laboratory personnel
Each version consists of 3 ‘Core’ chapters plus the chapter appropriate to the version – see details on the course page.
The cost is £95 for an individual booking with substantial discounts available for multi-person bookings. For full details of the course click here.
Or complete the details in the panel below to access a link to a small sample of the course.
Key features of our on-line GMP course includes:
- Experienced tutors with a great deal of experience used
- Access to the course materials for a 2 month period once you start.
- Course notes (delegate pack) available to print and keep.
- Do the course when you like – no need to attend on specific days.
- Convenience – access anytime at home or at work. All you need is internet access.
- Access the materials via your computer, iPad, iPhone or tablet.
- Assessments throughout the course to check understanding.
- Why not give us a try? Others have and were really impressed.
Previous online delegate feedback:
“The whole course has been extremely well structured and I have enjoyed taking it.”
“I would recommend more of this type of course.”
If you have any queries on this initiative or any of our other services then please get in touch.