Ensure your team understand the importance of Data IntegrityNOW AVAILABLE - A 20-minute online Data Integrity training course
Now Available – online Data Integrity training for your team
Our 20-minute online Data Integrity training course will ensure your entire team understand the importance of Data Integrity and their role in meeting the expectations of EU Inspectors (such as the UK’s MHRA) and the FDA.
The careful and secure control of data and records is a hot topic at regulatory inspections right now. One reason for this is due to the increased use of computer systems to hold data in one form or another. That said – data integrity is not just about computerised records. Most of all it is about keeping all records, including paper-based records, safe and secure, accessible and free from damage, alteration and deterioration.
It is therefore essential that your team have the correct understanding of what is required of them. Consequently, this online data integrity training course covers the background to Data Integrity, why it is important and how its requirements affect both paper-based and computer-based systems. This 20-minute course will give you and your team a clear understanding of their role in meeting the expectations of EU Inspectors (such as the UK’s MHRA) and the FDA.
Alternatively to try a free Taster course subscribe by clicking on the link in blue in this sentence.
The benefits of this course:
- Accessed over the internet using desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Or available for access via your own internal systems
- Aimed at new starters, existing staff and as part of ongoing Data Integrity training
- Authored by specialists in the field of Data Integrity who can provide you with additional implementation support, if required
- The course provides an overview of DI threats and issued posed within paper, electronic and hybrid systems
- It delivers a consistent message to facilitate building a positive Data Integrity culture
- At the end of the course assessment ‘quiz questions’ evaluate the learner’s knowledge
- Upon successful completion, a certificate is available for download by the trainee and/or the team administrators
- It’s simple, flexible and very cost effective
Available online now
The course is available online using our cloud-based services or the course materials can be purchased for use on your own internal systems.
The topics covered are:
- What is Data Integrity?
- Why it is important
- The ALCOA principles, for: Paper-based, computer-based and hybrid systems
- Application of the ALCOA Principles
- The importance of metadata
- The importance of a positive quality culture
- Quiz-based Assessment
At the end of the online data integrity training course, there is a series of randomly selected assessment quiz questions. An 80% pass mark is expected to successfully complete the course and following successful completion of the course, a certificate is available for download by the learner and/or their team administrator.
To try a free Taster course subscribe by clicking on the link in blue in this sentence.
We offer you a total solution
Inspired Pharma also offers online GMP (click here for details) and GDP courses (click here for details) and consequently this course can be combined with these programmes to meet all of your compliance and refresher training needs.
In addition, there is a much more in-depth one-day public course on Data Integrity. Attend this course and you will possess the understanding required to enable you to implement the required the Data Integrity governance systems, methodologies and programmes within your organisation – click here for details.
And if you would like us to assist your organisation to review and implement your Data Integrity governance systems and methodologies we can provide the necessary expertise in partnership with Clarity Compliance Solutions, who we collaborate with, in this specialist area.
Find out about our course ranges