GDP Compliance trainingUse Inspired Pharma to deliver your next GDP compliance training programme deploying our proven and effective online learning courses
GDP Compliance training
The Inspired Pharma team have been involved in many GDP Compliance training programmes. Consequently some years ago, to complement our own expertise in workshop style courses we built a series of online GDP compliance training courses to enable organisations to achieve regulatory compliance more cost effectively. This initiative has been very successful with many companies including AstraZeneca UK, GW Pharma, Novartis Vaccines, Otsuka Pharma, Proveca, Sequirus Vaccines and Thornton & Ross.
The advantages of using this training offering include:
- Access at any time (day or night)
- Access via any computer, tablet or iPhone
- Built-in assessment questions and pass mark
- Can be set up to provide training data for your compliance programme
- Materials kept current and up-to-date as legislation changes
- No need for an on-site trainer
- Short modules with specific topics
- Groups can undertake modules relevant to their role
The GDP compliance training chapters consist of
- Chapter 1 An introduction to the pharmaceutical industry
- Chapter 2 An introduction to Good Distribution Practice
- Chapter 3 The Good Distribution Practice guidelines
- Chapter 4 Working to GDP
For full details see the full course details.
The duration of each chapter ranges from 10 – 20 minutes.
There are assessments for each chapter for the delegates to complete when they have finished each one. These are marked automatically by the system.
To try a free taster course complete the panel below and if you are interested in discussing how we can get individuals, or even your whole site, access to the GDP compliance training materials, then please get in touch. Prices depend on the number of personnel, number of units to be accessed and number of sites involved.
Also ideal for
- GDP induction training
- GDP refresher training
INTERESTING workshop-based GDP compliance training
Our GDP experts have been involved in designing and delivering workshop based courses for some years now and the secret to success that we have found is to make the events INTERESTING! Our approach is explained in this article – click here to read.
Of course, we can also provide any consultancy services you may require to tackle site specific issues that need to be addressed in more detail, perhaps as a result of an Inspection.