Classroom courses for your experts and online courses for your organisation
Whatever your GMP training needs are, Inspired Pharma has the right solution for you. We offer a series of public classroom courses that run on a 6 monthly basis, at least, and often more regularly. These courses are also available for in-house delivery and can be tailored to meet your exact needs.
In addition, we have developed a range of online GMP training courses which can be:
- used as part of a GMP compliance training programme
- deployed in a GMP refresher training programme
- or used as part of a GMP induction training programme
- or just used by an individual to acquire a good basic understanding of GMP
These online courses can also be complemented with workshop activities designed and delivered by Inspired Pharma experts to maximise the impact of any of these programmes.
Our expertise is second to none and we have delivered GMP training to many of the top global Pharma organisations.
GMP Training Classroom course range
We offer a range of highly interactive and thought-provoking courses focussed on the pharma sector. All presented by experts with great training abilities. These include:
Online GMP Training courses
We offer a series of online modules that are used for GMP compliance training, or as part of a GMP induction programme to introduce new starters to Good Manufacturing Practice. These modules can also be used as part of on-going GMP refresher training for existing personnel. In addition, the courseware can be customised, if required, for your site or company. And, can be purchased for use on your own internal systems.
Benefits: The advantages of using this training offering include:
- Access at any time (day or night)
- Access via any computer, tablet or iPhone (or equivalent)
- Built-in assessment questions and pass-mark
- Can be set up to provide training data for your compliance programme
- Materials kept current and up-to-date as legislation changes
- No need for an on-site trainer
- Short modules with specific topics
- Groups can undertake modules relevant to their role
- Whether there is a large group to be trained or just a few individuals it is very cost effective
Versions are available for:
- GMP for Manufacturing Personnel
- GMP for Packaging Personnel
- GMP for Warehousing Personnel
- GMP for Laboratory Personnel
As well as chapters introducing delegates to the pharmaceutical industry and the Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines there is also an additional chapter available on Data Integrity.
The individual price for online access to each version is £95 plus VAT with discounts available for bookings of 10 or more learners. Alternatively, you may also license the course materials for use on your own Learning Management Systems. To make a booking or to find out more about our online GMP training courses select the link in this sentence.
To find out more about our approach to GMP compliance training offering visit this page.
Why choose Inspired Pharma for GMP training?
Firstly, our team includes experts in GMP with many years of experience in its practical deployment in pharmaceutical organisations – see more details here. Our expertise and understanding about GMP can also be seen in the articles we publish on our website. These have included:
- A recent article about the New EU GMP Directive
- The use of Must, Shall and Should in GMP
- Time for an update to EU GMP Chapter 9: Self-Inspection?
- A series of articles on key GMP personnel and their duties.
- An article exploring the main differences between GDP and Good Manufacturing Practice
- An article listing the key standards to use when auditing suppliers to GMP requirements
- An article explaining why there is such a fuss about Data Integrity today
Secondly, we offer a fresh approach to training using exercises and workshops to put the learning into practice and giving you the facts that you need and how to apply them. Our class size never exceeds 12 people and our goal is to ensure that every learner who takes one of our courses returns to their workplace ‘inspired‘ to make a difference. Read some of the recent feedback on both our classroom and online GMP training courses shown below:
Brilliant – the most engaging course I’ve ever been on.
I didn’t expect to enjoy the course as much as I did
The course is informative, well-structured and easily digested. I really enjoyed the course and it will always be a reference for me. I will definitely recommend it for other colleagues.
On a three day course Inspired delivered to 12 supervisor’s, QA and Engineers. The course was more intense, but Dominic kept everyone involved and interested. Staff feedback from the course was inspiring and have carried through with the learnings from the course.
Our most recent independently verified reviews from the Reviews.io website
GMP News and Articles
Read our articles on GMP regulatory developments as well as news about our GMP training courses.
About Inspired Pharma
We help people in Pharma organisations to continually improve their regulatory systems to gain competitive advantage and ensure compliance.
We offer a wide range of highly praised and respected classroom and online training courses and also provide our global pharma clients with consultancy support. Our classroom courses are available on a public schedule and also can be customised for inhouse delivery at a client site.
Find your way quickly to any part of our website by selecting any of the links in this section
Forthcoming Public Courses
13 Pharma GMP Lead Auditor Central London, UK
24 Pharma GMP Lead Auditor Dublin, Ireland
All pharma training courses held in Reading UK unless stated otherwise. Click on course name for full details.
For all 2019 dates select the green 'See all Courses and Dates' button above or to the left.
Online courses available anytime anywhere
Each course typically consists of 10-20 minute chapters of content followed by a quiz based assessment. The QP courses feature tutor assessment too. The learning is accessed over the internet using desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
Why not subcsribe to our mailing list to try a free Taster of these courses to see if they are of interest?