GMP TrainingOur range of highly interactive and thought provoking classroom and online GMP training courses are focussed on the pharma sector. All presented and developed by GMP experts with great training abilities.
GMP Training – Classroom courses for your experts and online courses for your organisation
Whatever your GMP training needs are, Inspired Pharma have the right solution for you. We offer a series of public classroom courses that run on a 6 monthly basis, at least, and often more regularly. These courses are also available for in-house delivery and can be tailored to meet your exact needs.
In addition, we have developed a range of online GMP training courses which can be deployed for
- a GMP compliance training programme
- a GMP refresher training programme
- or used as part of a GMP induction training programme
These online GMP training courses can also be complemented with workshop activities designed and delivered by Inspired Pharma experts to maximise the impact of any of these programmes.
Our expertise is second to none and we have delivered GMP training to many of the top global Pharma organisations.
GMP Training Classroom courses
We offer a range of highly interactive and thought-provoking GMP training courses focussed on the pharma sector. All presented by experts with great training abilities. These include:
|Good Manufacturing Practice||1 day||See course page for public dates. Also available in-company. For more info please email or call|
|Data Integrity||1 day||See course page for public dates. Also available in-company. For more info please email or call|
|Documentation and Records in GMP||1 day||See course page for public dates. Also available in-company. For more info please email or call|
|Internal Auditor||2 days||See course page for public dates. Also available in-company. For more info please email or call|
|Pharmaceutical GMP Auditor/Lead Auditor||5 days||See overview page for public dates. Also available in-company. For more info please email or call|
|Problem Solving||2 days||See course page for public dates. Also available in-company. For more info please email or call|
|Sterile Products||2 days||See course page for public dates. Also available in-company. For more info please email or call|
Select the course name above for a full course description. All of these courses can be customised for in-company delivery.
GMP training online courses
We offer a series of online GMP training modules that are used for GMP compliance training, or as part of a GMP induction programme to introduce new starters to Good Manufacturing Practice. These modules can also be used as part of on-going GMP refresher training for existing personnel. In addition, the courseware can be customised, if required, for your site or company. And, can be purchased for use on your own internal systems.
Benefits: The advantages of using this training offering include:
- Access at any time (day or night)
- Access via any computer, tablet or iPhone (or equivalent)
- Built-in assessment questions and pass mark
- Can be set up to provide training data for your compliance programme
- Materials kept current and up-to-date as legislation changes
- No need for an on-site trainer
- Short modules with specific topics
- Groups can undertake modules relevant to their role
- Whether there is a large group to be trained or just a few individuals it is very cost effective
Versions are available for personnel working in the warehouse, manufacturing, packaging and the laboratory, As well as chapters introducing delegates to the pharmaceutical industry and the Good Manufacturng Practice guidelines there is also an additional chapter available on Data Integrity. To find out more about our GMP Compliance training offering visit this page.
Alternatively if you are want to find out more about our online GMP training courses and to possibly book online then you should visit this page.
Why choose Inspired Pharma for GMP training?
Firstly, our team includes experts in GMP with many years of experience in its practical deployment in pharmaceutical organisations - see more details here. Our expertise and understanding about GMP can also be seen in the articles we publish on our website. These have included:
- A recent article about the New EU GMP Directive
- The use of Must, Shall and Should in GMP
- Time for an update to EU GMP Chapter 9: Self-Inspection?
- A series of articles on key GMP personnel and their duties.
- An article exploring the main differences between GDP and Good Manufacturing Practice
- An article listing the key standards to use when auditing suppliers to GMP requirements
- An article explaining why there is such a fuss about Data Integrity today
Secondly, we offer a fresh approach to training using exercises and workshops to put the learning into practice and giving you the facts that you need and how to apply them. Our class size never exceeds 12 people and our goal is to ensure that every learner who takes one of our courses returns to their workplace 'inspired' to make a difference. Read some of the recent feedback on both our classroom and online GMP training courses shown below: