Protection of your Personal DataInspired Pharma is committed to being a trusted and responsible partner for all of its valued customers and contacts. This means that we are committed to operating in an open and transparent manner and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including providing our customers with up-to-date information about our collection and use of personal data.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Inspired Pharma is committed to being a trusted and responsible partner for all of its valued customers and contacts. This means that we are committed to operating in an open and transparent manner and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including providing our customers with up-to-date information about our collection and use of personal data.
We would like to provide you with information about what information about you (your “personal data”) that we collect, what we use it for, with whom we share it and what rights you have.
The types of personal data we collect:
- A) Contact information – such as name, address, phone number, email address, and login information;
- B) Information about your purchase of our courses or services– such as invoicing details, booking contacts and delegate details;
- C) Consumer satisfaction and feedbackdata – such as the results of customer satisfaction and feedback surveys including delegate feedback forms;
- D) Data collected when you are visiting our website – such as data collected through cookies and other automatically collected data to provide you with our websites, or information that you provide us with when visiting our websites (such as through contact forms etc.);
- E) Data identifying either your skills development needs or the needs of the organisation you are employed by or represent ;
How we collect personal data:
- from you or your representative when purchasing your course or consultancy service, visiting our website, activating your online account (if using our online training), ordering a service, participating in a training course, participating in our campaigns, creating a product review or when downloading and using an online course;
- from industry events where you offer us your details often by giving us your business card
- from our third-party service providers, suppliers and partners;
- from publicly available sources;
- from social media, e.g. LinkedIn, if you choose to connect with one of our team
You may choose not to provide certain types of personal data to us. If you choose to do so, this may affect our ability to provide you with, and your ability to make use of, certain courses or their functionalities and features. However, unless otherwise specified, your choice not to provide such information will not result in legal consequences for you.
Why we process your personal data and the legal basis for the processing
We may use your personal data for the following purposes (collectively “Processing Purposes”):
Type(s) of personal data
|To assist in the development, testing, enhancement and modification of our products and services||Types C and E above||Legitimate interest to enhance and modify our products and services.|
|In the event of a contemplated or actual reorganisation, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets and stock||Types A, B, C, D, and E, above||Legitimate interest to facilitate and/or enable the contemplated or actual reorganisation, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets and stocks.|
|To send you marketing communications||Your contact information (Types A, B, C, D, and E, above)||Consent or Legitimate interest to market our products and services.|
|To provide you with products and services you have requested||Types A, B, C, D, and E, above||Fulfilment of contract|
|To provide you with administrative notices such course joining instructions or online course notifications||Types A, B, C, D and E above||Fulfilment of contract|
|To communicate with you about your course, service or account and similar customer service related activities||Types A, B, C, D, and E above||Fulfilment of contract or other legitimate purpose, such as to keep you informed about products, services or account|
|Internal business purposes, including security, analytics, audit, and for our core operational activities||Types A, B, C, D, and E above||Legitimate interest to facilitate and enable us to fulfil our internal business purposes.|
|To evaluate your feedback when you rate and review our products or services|
Type A, C above
|Legitimate interest of improving our products.|
|To manage and operate our websites and applications, including online registration||Types A, B, C, D and E above||Fulfilment of contract or other legitimate interest such as enhancing user experience.|
Where the processing activity is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The revocation of your consent will however not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
Information that we share
For the Processing purposes set out above, we may share or disclose your personal data:
- As required by law, to comply with legal process and/or to respond to requests from public and government authorities;
- With service providers and suppliers trusted to provide services on our behalf as well as with our partners;
- With a third party in the event of a contemplated or actual reorganisation, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets and stock;
- To enforce our terms and conditions; or
- To protect our rights.
When sharing personal data with a third party, Inspired Pharma requires that such third party agrees to protect and handle your personal data in accordance with all legal, regulatory and contractual obligations, or other instructions we provide to them.
Your choices regarding marketing and information
You have certain choices regarding how we use and share your personal data for marketing and similar purposes. Subject to your consent, Inspired Pharma may send you information about courses, services, events and promotions. The communication may be sent via different channels: email, phone, SMS (text), post, social networks. We would like to provide you with the best experience, therefore the communication might be tailored based on the data collected and your preferences.
Where required by law, we will obtain your prior consent. You may withdraw your consent to marketing at any time. For example, you can unsubscribe from messages by following the unsubscribe instructions within the message.
If you choose not to receive marketing communications, your personal data may still be used for the other purposes described in this Data Privacy Statement, such as communicating with you for administrative or transaction purposes as part of the contractual relationship we have with you or where required by law.
Your rights under EU/EEA law
If you are located in the European Union/European Economic Area you have the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Rectification of your personal data;
- Request the erasure of your personal data;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Request that your personal data be provided in a format that can be transferred to you or another organisation (portability);
- Object to the processing of your personal data; and
- Lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
If you have any questions regarding these rights, or if you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may do so in writing, by phone or via email.
Please note that exercising these rights may impact our ability to provide you with certain courses, functionality or services.
Security of your personal data
Inspired Pharma will take appropriate technical and organizational measures in line with applicable data protection laws, including requiring our service providers, business partners or professional advisors to use appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
Storage of your personal data
We will store your personal data for as long as may be required by law, or as required under any contract. If there is no legal requirement, we will retain information about you only for so long as is necessary for the purpose/s for which it was collected.
How to contact us
The controller of your personal data is Inspired Pharma Training Ltd
For your information, the Data Protection Officer’s contact references are:
Data Protection Officer
Inspired Pharma Training Ltd,
Arlington Business Park,
RG7 4TY, United Kingdom
Registered in England and Wales number 7125386
Download a copy of this policy by clicking here.
Last updated on: 20 November, 2018.
Find out about our course ranges
About Inspired Pharma
We help people in Pharma organisations to continually improve their regulatory systems to gain competitive advantage and ensure compliance.
We offer a wide range of highly praised and respected classroom and online training courses and also provide our global pharma clients with consultancy support. Our classroom courses are available on a public schedule and also can be customised for inhouse delivery at a client site.
Find your way quickly to any part of our website by selecting any of the links in this section
Forthcoming Public Courses
All pharma training courses held in Reading UK unless stated otherwise. Click on course name for full details.
For more 2020 dates select the green 'See all Courses and Dates' button.
Online courses available anytime anywhere
Each course typically consists of 10-20 minute chapters of content followed by a quiz based assessment. The QP courses feature tutor assessment too. The learning is accessed over the internet using desktop computers, laptops, tablets and even smartphones.
Why not subcsribe to our mailing list to try a free Taster of these courses to see if they are of interest?
Pharma News and Articles
Read our articles on pharmaceutical regulatory developments as well as news about our pharmaceutical training courses.